Making PCBs Part 2
Review the Video - How to make a PCB using a marker pen
- Etch your PCB following the method instructed in class.
- Clean up after using the etching materials.
- Use steel wool to remove any permanent marker residue.
- Solder the provided components to your PCB according to the placement drawing shown at right. The LED is polarized so determine which is the positive/negative side before you solder it.
- Power your PCB (5V to 9V).
- If it doesn't work as expected, fix it.
Show your working PCB to the instructor at the beginning of the 4th EDM220 class.