Touch Switch Schematic
The following drawings comprise the touch switch schematic we will develop in class.
- Get one of each component
- Place components appropriately
- Copy/place additional components as necessary
- Wire components
- Add connectors as necessary
- Place values on components
- Annotate schematic
- Adjust component/text placement as necessary
- Add power flags as necessary
- Add no connects as necessary
- ERC schematic
- Fix errors
Prepare and print a proper schematic of the touch switch. Submit it at the beginning of the 4th PROJ421 class.